Friday, July 15, 2005

New games

I picked up San Andreas for the PC even though I had played the PS2 version to death (100% completion thank you very much) because I wanted to check out my favorite fictional state in all its high resolution and anti-aliased glory. That and the Hot Coffee mod ;)

Anyhoo, getting tired of that and looking for some new games to play. I was thinking about grabbing Destroy All Humans as it panders to my tastes for science fiction, the '50's, and GTA rip-offs. Plus Pandemic has been known to make some decent games these days (I won't get into their prediliction towards the "bloom lighting" effect here, but lets just say they could use some new eye candy). Other than that I was also contemplating renting Killer7 even though I hear its teh suck. I'm a little bit intrigued by the graphics.

Right now I want to get my hands on some PC games I might have missed in the last year or two. I just got a new PC recently so I'm playing all the games that my old PC couldn't handle (HL2, Doom 3, etc) but now I'm looking to see what else I might be missing out on. Anyone with suggestions please come forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home